Free shipping for purchases over RM500 *Excluding East Malaysia

HERE TO HELP

Have a question?You may find an answer in our FAQs.
But you can also contact us:

Customer Services

SHIPPING Q&As
PAYMENT OPTIONS

We accept the following payment methods:

Monte da Ravasqueira Selecao Da Ano Tinto 2021

PRODUCT TYPE: , ,

RM119.00

Real time 9 visitor right now

Quantity
-
+
Add to Wishlist

Free Shipping

Share:

Share on Facebook

After harvesting the four grape varieties (Alicante Bouschet, Aragonêz, Syrah and Touriga Nacional), a temperature-controlled maceration takes place in stainless steel tanks. Once fermentation is complete, 20% of this wine is aged in French oak for 6 months. The remaining 80% rests in stainless steel tanks.

TASTING NOTES

Taste: Dark and dense red colour. Nose of great elegance and balance between notes of berries, plums and figs and notes of ageing in wood. In the tasting it presents a unique texture and richness.

You may like some of these other products too!

are you 21 years old or older?

Are you legally allowed to consume alcohol?